The key for successful scFv phage library construction is efficient two-step PCR amplification of heavy chain (VH) and ligh chain (VL) variable regions. scFv phage library construction and scFv phage library screening protocols from public literatures:
– Efficient amplification of light and heavy chain variable regions and construction of a non-immune phage scFv library.
scFv library for V(kappa) and V(H) genes.
– A compact phage display human scFv library for selection of antibodies to a wide variety of antigens.
A human single chain variable fragment (scFv) library of 1.5 x 10^8 individual clones from 140 non-immunized human donors.
– Optimal construction of non-immune scFv phage display libraries from mouse bone marrow and spleen established to select specific scFvs efficiently binding to antigen.
A non-immune library from mouse bone-marrow and spleen.
– Generation of a large complex antibody library from multiple donors.
A large complex library of IgM and IgG single chain antibodies from 50 donors.
– Cloning and Expression of Single-Chain Fragments (scFv) from Mouse and Rat Hybridomas.
A variety of primer sets for complex mouse libraries consisting of more than 10^5 different antibody sequences.
– Reliable cloning of functional antibody variable domains from hybridomas and spleen cell repertoires employing a reengineered phage display system.
A optimized phage display system with examples of scFvs derived from spleen-cell repertoires of mice immunized with ampicillin and from hybridoma cell lines.
We index the protocols for your information only. It does not necessarily mean that we agree with all of them. You rather than Syd Labs takes full responsibility for using any information described here.