Home Share Picture & Design LOGO Design How I designed the LOGO for Syd Labs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ryan reese 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gaoping Xiao
    Participant

In 2009, I worked with a designer in Guangzhou, China to successfully finish designing a 46-page product catalog for a biotech company in Texas. Then I started to think about designing the LOGO for my new company. I had the company name of “Syd Labs, Inc???with the slogan “Speed up Your Discovery??? The company sells products and services to researchers in the industry of life sciences. I hoped that our high quality low price products and services can help researchers to speed up their discovery. We are researchers???partners in discovery and go wherever they go with the same or similar pace. I thought about the road of car driving in someone eyes, smaller and smaller from close to far views. Then we came up with our final design as shown on sydlabs.com, business card, product and service catalog, and various marketing materials.

The Chinese designer is a great guy. I had not met him face by face until I went to Guangzhou for a business trip in 2011.

Gaoping Xiao
    Participant

Syd Labs LOGO

Gaoping Xiao
    Participant

Syd Labs LOGO

ryan reese
    Participant

Nice and very unique, this is what every business should me, bearing unique and impressive logo and design layout. Currently, my business design and print needs are on progress at http://www.digitekprinting.com/, just waiting for the entire projects to be done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.